247 Recent Deviations
Featured: Toons going to Video Brinquedo
As Dawn Broke, 3As Dawn Broke, 3 by steamboat-promises
Mickey enjoyed riddles. He believed he was the cleverest man in the kingdom, and riddles were a chance to prove it. Horace often took advantage of this and would use a difficult riddle to keep Mickey in the castle as the prince puzzled it over. But, over the years, Horace had run out of riddles and had to resort to new strategies to keep Mickey in one place.
Today, Horace found that he didn't need to do anything. Mickey had his own riddle to solve, one he hadn't told Horace or Goofy of. He lay slumped in his chair as Horace prattled on about how the kingdom's economy worked, but the scholar may as well have been speaking to a wall since Mickey wasn't paying attention. The prince refused to be stumped, even if it was by himself. The all-mighty riddle was What's happening to me?
Ever since Princess Minerva's birthday over a week ago, Mickey hadn't been able to get her off his mind. She was waiting in every thought, her melodic giggling ringing in his ears and her cool touch soft o
As Dawn Broke, 2Normally, Prince Mickey did not like wearing the color white. It dirtied far too easily, and when something was dirty, Horace complained, and when Horace complained, the entire day became annoying. Today, however, came with three exceptions to this rule. The first was that Horace wasn't going where Mickey was, which, honestly, was a relief to them both. The second was that Mickey wanted to make a good first impression on the Moon Princess, and the rest of the Moon Kingdom.As Dawn Broke, 2 by steamboat-promises
“Aw gee, Mickey.” Goofy tugged and tugged again on his achkan – the knee length jacket wasn't something he was used to. “You didn't have ta get me a new outfit. This feels real neat.”
The third reason was so that Mickey matched outfits with his best friend. Horace had loudly objected, saying Mickey should at least wear something to prove he was Goofy's superior. To shut him up, Mickey had agreed to wear a ridiculously large and white fluffy hat, though he planned to ditch it the moment h
As Dawn Broke, 1Once upon a time, there were two kingdoms – the Kingdom of the Sun, and the Kingdom of the Moon, each named for the celestial divinity they once worshiped. They lived side by side for many years, and during all that time they were at war. Some say it started because of the belief that the Sun or the Moon was better than the other. Others speculate each kingdom loathed to see anyone different exist. There must have been a reason for the war to begin, but as so much time passed, people forgot what it was. It came to be that the people of the Sun and the Moon hated each other simply because that was what you were supposed to do.As Dawn Broke, 1 by steamboat-promises
It is possible this war could have gone on until there were no people left. But on one particularly bloody day of battle, a great spirit rose above them. The people of the Sun thought it was their god, the Phoenix. The people of the Moon thought it was their god, the Rabbit. The all-mighty spirit spoke to everyone.
“I have grown sick of your w
(Please note that the original founder's rules are still here, and should be followed, plus I added a new rule)
Hello and Welcome to the MickeyMouseLovers home page. Lately people have submitting works that just shouldn't be in this group. So I'm going to lay down some basic rules:
1) If it needs a Mature Content Filter, please DO NOT submit it. Remember this is a group for ALL ages.
2) It has to be Mickey. If its just another Disney character without Mickey or without any reference to Mickey, it will be denied.
3) Please try to submit to the correct folder. You are welcome to submit to the featured folder. But please, I cannot stress this enough, submit to the right folder, it takes a lot of work to make it all work together.
4) If you just have to have something Disney related but not exactly Mickey in this group, then I suggest you submit it to Favorites. Favorites is for Influence maps and stuff to get other artists inspired.
5) All members are welcomed to send me (123therealluigi) any site requests.
6) *new rule* Artwork cannot be disturbing, gory, or sexual. Please be aware that if this type of artwork is submitted especially with without a filter more than two times, I will remove you from group.
7) Please no MickeyxOswald pictures. Any pictures that involve this couple will be removed, and if submitted more than once, you will be kicked from the group. They are brothers, and nothing more.
Please enjoy and thank you for taking the time to look at the rules.
|More Journal Entries|